Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Dongsheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.289 pp. 680-692
- Setaria italica; aldehydes; boiling; flavor; freeze drying; odor compounds; odors; pyrazines; roasting; sensory evaluation
- ... The effects of roasting, boiling, and freeze-drying after boiling on volatile aroma compounds in three varieties of Chinese foxtail millet (Setaria italica), namely, Jingu 21, Fenghonggu and Dongfangliang were determined. During boiling significant (p < 0.05) increases in the contents of several unsaturated aldehydes, alcohols, and benzene derivatives were observed, unlike roasting that mainly inc ...
- Luo, Dongsheng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2017 v.52 no.3 pp. 714-723
- Chrysanthemum; alcohols; aldehydes; electronic nose; esters; flowers; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ketones; odors; olfactometry; principal component analysis; provenance; quality control; tea; terpenoids; volatile compounds
- ... Aroma profiles and volatile profiles were established based on volatile and aroma‐active components identified by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry and olfactometry (GC–MS–O) and electronic nose (E‐nose). The two profiles were used for quality control and origin identification of chrysanthemum flower teas. Results showed that 86 volatile components were identified in five chrysanthemum flower t ...