Jump to Main Content
- Mo, Dan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2018 v.260 pp. 115-123
- aldehydes; energy; fatty acid composition; hardness; hydrochars; hydrothermal carbonization; ketones; pelleting; pellets; temperature; unsaturated fatty acids; water content
- ... Effect of hydrothermal carbonization (HTC) on the hydrochar pelletization and the aldehydes/ketones emission from pellets during storage was investigated. Pellets made from the hydrochar were stored in sealed apparatuses for sampling. The energy consumption during pelletization and the pellets’ properties before/after storage, including dimension, density, moisture content, hardness, aldehyde/keto ...
- Mo, Dan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European food research & technology 2009 v.229 no.4 pp. 571-578
- acid hydrolysis; acids; adsorption; aldehydes; almonds; enzymatic hydrolysis; enzymes; esters; eugenol; glucose; juices; methanol; microextraction; monoterpenoids; orange peels; rhamnose; volatile compounds; xylose
- ... Free and glycosidically bound volatile compounds in juice and peel of Jincheng oranges were investigated. Solid phase microextraction (SPME) was used for extraction of free volatile compounds. Bound volatile compounds in juice were isolated by using Amberlite XAD-2 column adsorption and methanol elution. Subsequently, they were hydrolyzed by almond β-glucosidase. Acid hydrolysis was also applied o ...