Jump to Main Content
- Padmanaban, Sanjeevikumar, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.171 pp. 1150-1163
- algorithms; batteries
- ... This paper proposes a multi-control vehicle-to-grid charger with bi-directional power capability. The proposed charger can perform vehicle battery charging and discharging operations, as well as power grid support such as reactive power compensation, power factor correction, and grid voltage regulation. The performances of the charger controls were examined under various power grid scenarios. Resu ...
- Padmanaban, Sanjeevikumar, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy 2017 v.133 pp. 70-78
- algorithms; cities; infrastructure; planning; population growth; transportation; vehicles (equipment); India
- ... India’s ever increasing population has made it necessary to develop alternative modes of transportation with electric vehicles being the most preferred option. The major obstacle is the deteriorating impact on the utility distribution system brought about by improper setup of these charging stations. This paper deals with the optimal planning (siting and sizing) of charging station infrastructure ...