Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Yang-Guo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2018 v.28 pp. 64-68
- Alangium; X-ray diffraction; alkaloids; anti-inflammatory activity; branches; chemical composition; glycosides; human cell lines; irradiation; lignans; macrophages; nitric oxide; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Two new sesquiterpenes (1 and 2), one new alkaloid (4), one new neolignan glycoside (14), together with 19 known compounds were isolated from the branches of Alangium barbatum. Their structures were established by spectroscopic analysis. The absolute configuration of 21 was determined for the first time by single-crystal X-ray diffraction analysis with Cu-Kα irradiation. Some of isolates were eval ...
- Xie, Yang-guo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Fitoterapia 2017
- Hemerocallis; alkaloids; inhibitory concentration 50; macrophages; nitric oxide; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; roots; spectral analysis
- ... Eight new γ-lactam alkaloids, hemerominors A-H (1–8), including two pair of epimers (1–4), together with six known compounds (9–14) were isolated from the roots of Hemerocallis minor Mill. The structures of 1–8 were established on the basis of extensive NMR studies and HR-MS measurements as well as comparison with literature data. The absolute configurations of 1–8 were determined by CD spectral a ...