Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Jianjing, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Green chemistry 2020 v.22 no.1 pp. 230-237
- alkenes; biomimetics; carbon nitride; drugs; green chemistry; iron; irradiation; moieties; near infrared radiation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts
- ... Biomimetic photocatalysis as an important organic transformation strategy has received increasing attention, with the performances of biomimetic catalysts largely depending on their design. This protocol has been initially used to fabricate a biomimetic photocatalyst of single-atom iron site through coupling carbon nitride with hemin (CNH) for the visible light-promoted sulfonation of alkenes to p ...
- Yang, Jianjing, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3597-3601
- alkenes; catalysts; electrochemistry; green chemistry; moieties; oxidants; oxidation
- ... Efficient and H₂O-controlled selective thiocyanation and alkenylation of internal olefins, to afford tetrasubstituted olefins under electrochemical oxidation, has been successfully developed. This transformation can present a critical feature wherein neither exogenous oxidants nor catalysts are required. Notably, such an electrochemical oxidation-based synthetic strategy exhibits excellent toleran ...