Jump to Main Content
- Filichkin, Sergei A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular plant 2015 v.8 no.2 pp. 207-227
- Arabidopsis; Pseudomonas syringae; alternative splicing; biotic stress; drought; introns; messenger RNA; mutants; stress response; thermal stress; transcriptome
- ... Environmental stresses profoundly altered accumulation of nonsense mRNAs including intron-retaining (IR) transcripts in Arabidopsis. Temporal patterns of stress-induced IR mRNAs were dissected using both oscillating and non-oscillating transcripts. Broad-range thermal cycles triggered a sharp increase in the long IR CCA1 isoforms and altered their phasing to different times of day. Both abiotic an ...
- Filichkin, Sergei A., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant physiology 2011 v.155 no.3 pp. 1191-1204
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Brachypodium distachyon; actin; alternative splicing; ancestry; cell growth; gene duplication; gene expression; genes; models; myosin; phylogeny; plants
- ... Plants possess two myosin classes, VIII and XI. The myosins XI are implicated in organelle transport, filamentous actin organization, and cell and plant growth. Due to the large size of myosin gene families, knowledge of these molecular motors remains patchy. Using deep transcriptome sequencing and bioinformatics, we systematically investigated myosin genes in two model plants, Arabidopsis (Arabid ...
- PubMed Central: