Jump to Main Content
- Hájková, Lenka, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aerobiologia 2018 v.34 no.2 pp. 157-169
- Alnus; Alopecurus pratensis; Anemone (plant); Betula pendula; Larix decidua; North Atlantic Oscillation; Quercus robur; Salix caprea; allergens; altitude; flowering; heat sums; soil temperature; spring; trees; winter; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... This paper analyses long-term (1960–2015) onset of flowering in 16 native terrestrial plants (11 of them produce important allergens) recorded in different parts of the Czech Republic (southern, central and northern part) in relation to the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) index of the preceding winter and thermal data—growing degree-days (GDD) and soil temperature. Flowering occurred significantl ...
- Hajkova, Lenka, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta agrobotanica 2015 v.68 no.4 pp. 285-302
- Betula pendula; air; altitude; atmospheric precipitation; flowering; interphase; pollen; temperature; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... The paper presents the results of long-term phenological observations of silver birch (Betula pendula) during the years 1991–2015 across the phenological network of the Czech Hydrometeorological Institute (CHMI – Český hydrometeorologický ústav). The data assembled over this period were used for identification of timing of generative phenophases associated with pollen release into the air: inflore ...