Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Fangyu, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- BMC veterinary research 2020 v.16 no.1 pp. 6
- Porcine circovirus; Porcine circovirus-2; amino acid sequences; amino acids; financial economics; genetic variation; genome; genotype; industry; molecular epidemiology; mutation; pathogens; phylogeny; swine; China
- ... BACKGROUND: Porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) is the pathogen of porcine circovirus associated diseases (PCVAD) and one of the main pathogens in the global pig industry, which has brought huge economic losses to the pig industry. In recent years, there has been limited research on the prevalence of PCV2 in Henan Province. This study investigated the genotype and evolution of PCV2 in this area. RESU ...
- PubMed Central:
- Wang, Fangyu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical methods 2015 v.7 no.5 pp. 1849-1854
- amino acid sequences; amino acids; bacteriophages; clones; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; high performance liquid chromatography; inhibitory concentration 50; monoclonal antibodies; ochratoxin A; peptides; sequence analysis
- ... A competitive ELISA (cELISA) for the quantitative detection of ochratoxin A (OTA) was developed that uses a clone selected from a phage random peptide display library. An anti-OTA monoclonal antibody (mAb) was employed as the target for clone selection from a phage random heptapepide library. After four rounds of panning, 22 positive phage clones, in which binding to anti-OTA mAb could be blocked ...
- Hu, Fangyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2012 v.60 no.40 pp. 10118-10125
- amino acids; caffeine; choline; coffee beans; metabolites; metabolomics; models; organic acids and salts; sucrose; trigonelline
- ... ¹³C NMR-based metabolomics was demonstrated as a useful tool for distinguishing the species and origins of green coffee bean samples of arabica and robusta from six different geographic regions. By the application of information on ¹³C signal assignment, significantly different levels of 14 metabolites of green coffee beans were identified in the classifications, including sucrose, caffeine, chlor ...