Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Yingmei, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biologia 2014 v.69 no.5 pp. 625-634
- Escherichia coli; Oryza sativa; abiotic stress; amino acids; bioinformatics; callus; cold; drought; drying; embryogenesis; gene expression regulation; genes; heat; inflorescences; lactate dehydrogenase; metal ions; open reading frames; polypeptides; prediction; proteins; rice; salinity; seedlings; seeds; shoots; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Late embryogenesis abundant (LEA) proteins in organisms are closely associated with resistance to abiotic stresses. Here we characterized a rice LEA protein, OsLEA3-1, by bioinformatics analysis and heterologous expression in Escherichia coli. Bioinformatics analysis showed that OsLEA3-1 contains a 603-bp open reading frame encoding a putative polypeptide of 200 amino acids, which contains a “LEA_ ...
- Wu, Yingmei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Molecular breeding 2013 v.31 no.4 pp. 971-979
- RNA interference; amino acids; complementary DNA; flowers; fruits; genes; isoelectric point; molecular weight; open reading frames; pepper; peppers; phenotype; proteins; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; seeds
- ... Coronatine insensitive 1 (COI1) is a key regulator in the jasmonate signaling pathway, which plays a central role in jasmonate signaling by forming SCF complexes in the ubiquitination pathway. In this study, the full-length cDNA of CaCOI1 was isolated from chili pepper by reverse transcription PCR. CaCOI1 contains a 1,812-bp open reading frame encoding 603 amino acids. The calculated molecular wei ...
- Wu, Yingmei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2012 v.166 no.1 pp. 222-233
- Escherichia coli; Oryza sativa; amino acids; freezing; genes; heat; molecular weight; open reading frames; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; prediction; proteins; rice; salinity; sodium dodecyl sulfate; ultraviolet radiation; viability
- ... OsLEA4, a late embryogenesis abundant (LEA) protein gene from rice (Oryza sativa L.), contains a 312-bp open reading frame encoding a putative polypeptide of 103 amino acids with a calculated molecular mass of 11.19 kDa and a theoretical pI of 10.04. OsLEA4 polypeptide is rich in Ala (22%), Lys (15%), Glu (9%), His (8%), Thr (8%), and Arg (7%) and lacking in Trp, Cys, Asn, and Phe residues. OsLEA4 ...