Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Fangyu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical methods 2015 v.7 no.5 pp. 1849-1854
- amino acid sequences; amino acids; bacteriophages; clones; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; high performance liquid chromatography; inhibitory concentration 50; monoclonal antibodies; ochratoxin A; peptides; sequence analysis
- ... A competitive ELISA (cELISA) for the quantitative detection of ochratoxin A (OTA) was developed that uses a clone selected from a phage random peptide display library. An anti-OTA monoclonal antibody (mAb) was employed as the target for clone selection from a phage random heptapepide library. After four rounds of panning, 22 positive phage clones, in which binding to anti-OTA mAb could be blocked ...
- Hu, Fangyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2012 v.60 no.40 pp. 10118-10125
- amino acids; caffeine; choline; coffee beans; metabolites; metabolomics; models; organic acids and salts; sucrose; trigonelline
- ... ¹³C NMR-based metabolomics was demonstrated as a useful tool for distinguishing the species and origins of green coffee bean samples of arabica and robusta from six different geographic regions. By the application of information on ¹³C signal assignment, significantly different levels of 14 metabolites of green coffee beans were identified in the classifications, including sucrose, caffeine, chlor ...