Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: chaki?
- Bouallou, Chakib, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of cleaner production 2015 v.103 pp. 463-468
- absorption; ammonia; carbon dioxide; solvents; temperature
- ... Aqueous ammonia is well known to be a substitute of MEA solvent for absorbing CO2 in post-combustion process. However, aqueous ammonia is highly volatile it can become gaseous and leaves the absorption column with the treated gas. Several processes that use ammonia solution as solvent deal with this problem. The use of membrane contactor could limit ammonia loss and could widen the operative range ...
- Bouallou, Chakib, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2012 v.34 pp. 110-115
- absorption; algorithms; ammonia; aqueous solutions; carbon dioxide; carbonyl sulfide; models; reaction kinetics; reaction mechanisms; solvents
- ... This paper presents a hybrid algorithm to be used for kinetics modelling and based on the Adaptive Random Search Method (ARSM) enhanced by the Genetic Algorithms (GA) theory. This algorithm is validated comparing modelled pressure values to experimental pressure data from Carbonyl sulfide (COS) absorption by aqueous solvents. An excellent fit is shown when COS absorption by N-methyldiethanolamine ...