Jump to Main Content
- Xiyan Ji; Huimin Li; Jibiao Zhang; Hexige Saiyin; Zheng Zheng
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.365 pp. 483-493
- public water supply, etc ; Chlorella; DNA methylation; ammonium; chemical oxygen demand; municipal wastewater; nuclear genome; organic matter; orthophosphates; phosphorus; pollution control; stress tolerance; total nitrogen; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In this study, the effects of nutrient and dissolved organic matter removal, stress resistance (DNA methylation), and the algae-bacteria dynamic ratio of algal-bacterial consortia in actual municipal wastewater were investigated. Results indicate that the presence of a Chlorella vulgaris-Bacillus licheniformis consortium had profound effects. The removal rates of total nitrogen, ammonium, orthopho ...
- Andreea Mănescu; Luca Mihail; Mihalache Raluca
- Present Environment and Sustainable Development 2015 v.8 no.2 pp. 5-19
- public water supply, etc ; ammonium; basins; calcium; chlorides; detergents; emissions; forests; land use; mining; monitoring; municipal wastewater; pollutants; river water; rivers; sodium; sulfates; wastewater treatment; water pollution; water quality; water quality analysis; watersheds; Romania; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... The Siret River are used as raw water source for different municipal water supply systems, yet the Siret River are used as receiving bodies by some inhabitants and industry. In the study the quality of the Siret River water was determinate using a Water Quality Index (WQI). Results are presented from a field study performed on the Bistrita, Moldova, Suceava, Siret, Şomuzu Mare, Trotuş and Tributar ...