Jump to Main Content
- Liu, M.; Dai, Y.; Li, Y.; Luo, Y.; Huang, F.; Gong, Z.; Meng, Q.
- Planta medica 2008 v.74 no.8 pp. 809-815
- Centella asiatica; medicinal plants; Oriental traditional medicine; triterpenoids; phytochemicals; burns (injuries); tissue repair; antioxidant activity; animal disease models; epithelial cells; fibroblasts; cell differentiation; collagen; angiogenesis
- Sucheewin Krobthong; Kiattawee Choowongkomon; Praphasri Suphakun; Buabarn Kuaprasert; Pawitrabhorn Samutrtai; Yodying Yingchutrakul
- Food bioscience 2021 v.41 pp. 101093
- Ganoderma lucidum; Oriental traditional medicine; RNA helicases; Western blotting; angiogenesis; antioxidant activity; ascorbic acid; food composition; functional foods; fungi; gallic acid; glycolysis; keratinocytes; lipid peroxidation; oxidative stress; pepsin; plasminogen; protective effect; protein content; protein transport; proteomics; transcription (genetics); trypsin; ultrafiltration
- ... Lingzhi (Ganoderma lucidum) is an oriental fungus used as a traditional Chinese medicine. To study the distribution of protein of Lingzhi, synchrotron radiation based FTIR was chosen to identify a rich-protein region. Lingzhi was subsequently hydrolyzed with pepsin followed by trypsin to obtain hydrolysates and purified using an ultrafiltration (3 kDa cut-off) and a C18-SPE column. The hydrolysate ...