Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Zhinan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular Immunology 2015 v.63 pp. 253-263
- RNA interference; cell movement; antigens; signal transduction; metastasis; monoclonal antibodies; neoplasm cells; immune response; CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; embryogenesis; angiogenesis; chemotaxis
- ... Homotypic cell aggregation plays important roles in physiological and pathological processes, including embryogenesis, immune responses, angiogenesis, tumor cell invasion and metastasis. CD147 has been implicated in most of these phenomena, and it was identified as a T cell activation-associated antigen due to its obvious up-regulation in activated T cells. However, the explicit function and mecha ...
- Mei, Zhinan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food and chemical toxicology 2012 v.50 no.9 pp. 3166-3173
- Docynia; angiogenesis; anticarcinogenic activity; apoptosis; caspase-3; cell growth; cytotoxicity; flavonoids; hepatoma; mice; neoplasm cells; people; tissues; toxicology; traditional medicine; vascular endothelial growth factors; China
- ... The fruit of Docynia delavayi (Franch.) Schneid is a kind of popular food in southwestern areas of China. Additionally, its rhizome has been long used as a folk medicine in the treatment of liver cancer by local people. Chrysin is a kind of flavonoid which induces cancer cell death in vitro. However, its anti-tumor activity in vivo and toxicological effects on the tumor-bearing animals still remai ...