Jump to Main Content
- Ye, L.Z., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2009 v.110 no.3-4 pp. 283-292
- breed differences; swine breeds; female fertility; gene expression; genotype; reproductive traits; genomics; sows; genes; additive gene effects; animal tissues; gene frequency; selection criteria; litter size; animal genetics; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... The ring finger protein 4 gene (RNF4), which might play a role in fetal germ cell development as well as in oocyte and granulosa cell maturation, was one of the potential candidate genes for reproductive traits. In the present work, we isolated the complete coding sequence of porcine RNF4 gene, identified a single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP: T/C) in intron5, and developed a PCR-SacII-RFLP genoty ...
- Ye, L.Z., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Livestock science 2009 v.125 no.1 pp. 80-83
- gilts; loci; animal proteins; oviducts; hormone receptors; estrogens; genotype; genes; genetic techniques and protocols; reproductive traits; progeny testing; animal genetics
- ... A method allowing simultaneous genotyping of two loci: pre-implantation protein 3 (prei3) and estrogen receptor (ESR) was presented. In multiplex PCR amplification, two amplicons were simultaneously produced a 294bp fragment of prei3 gene and a 121bp fragment of ESR gene and were then subjected to ''one-tube'' restriction enzyme digestion with MspI and PvuII. A total of 92 sows from the 4th dam li ...