Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Laisen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2014 v.6 no.22 pp. 19895-19904
- annealing; anodes; argon (noble gases); batteries; carbon; carbonization; citrates; electrochemistry; lithium; particle size; silver; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... Hierarchical ZnO–Ag–C composite porous microspheres are successfully synthesized by calcination of the preproduced zinc–silver citrate porous microspheres in argon. The carbon derives from the in situ carbonization of carboxylic acid groups in zinc–silver citrate during annealing treatment. The average particle size of ZnO–Ag–C composite porous microspheres is approximate 1.5 μm. When adopted as t ...
- Wang, Laisen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2014 v.6 no.1 pp. 421-428
- ambient temperature; annealing; carbon monoxide; catalytic activity; ceric oxide; citrates; gold; nanogold; nitrates; oxidation; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... In this article, well-dispersed CeO₂–ZnO composite hollow microspheres have been fabricated through a simple chemical reaction followed by annealing treatment. Amorphous zinc–cerium citrate hollow microspheres were first synthesized by dispersing zinc citrate hollow microspheres into cerium nitrate solution and then aging at room temperature for 1 h. By calcining the as-produced zinc–cerium citrat ...