Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Zhibo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.45 pp. 36117-36121
- anodes; cobalt oxide; electrochemistry; foams; heat treatment; lithium batteries; nanoparticles; nanopores; nickel; surface area
- ... Interconnected porous Co₃O₄ nanoflakes were prepared on nickel foam by a simple electrochemical deposition combined with a subsequent heat treatment. The featured nanoflakes consisted of interconnected primary nanoparticles and nanopores resulting in a large specific surface area. As an anode material of lithium ion batteries, the as-prepared samples exhibited superior cyclic performance and excel ...
- Yang, Zhibo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2013 v.1 no.34 pp. 10002-10007
- anodes; collectors; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; electrolytes; energy; foaming; lithium batteries; nanomaterials; nickel; nickel oxide; oxidation; porosity; surface area
- ... 3D interconnected network Ni nanofoams with large surface area were fabricated by a template-free approach. Their pore size and skeleton diameter are 150–350 nm and 200–300 nm, respectively. The homogeneous foaming structure and the metallic ductility of the Ni nanofoams make them suitable to be used as nanostructured current collectors. The Ni/NiO nanostructures were prepared by in situ thermal o ...