Jump to Main Content
- Benucci, Ilaria, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food research international 2018 v.107 pp. 257-266
- Metschnikowia; anthocyanins; color; enzymatic treatment; inoculum; maceration; red wines
- ... Two different Metschnikowia strains (M. pulcherrima MP 346 or M. fructicola MF 98-3) were applied for the first time, during pre-fermentative cold maceration (PCM) in order to enhance the properties and stability of Sangiovese wine color. During the 2014 and 2015 vintages a total of eight wines were produced with 24 h of cold maceration (PCM 24 h) or 72 h (PCM 72 h), respectively. PCM was carried ...
- Benucci, Ilaria, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2016 v.73 pp. 326-333
- anthocyanins; clarification (processing); color; consumer behavior; enzymatic treatment; pectins; phenols; polygalacturonase; pomegranate juice; pomegranates; proteinases; proteins; proteolysis; synergism; turbidity
- ... Juice clarification strategies have been developed in order to optimize the visual appearance of juice which strongly affects consumer behaviour. Clarity and color during post-bottling storage are important quality factors. This study examined the effects of pectinolytic and/or proteolytic clarification treatment on turbidity and on haze active molecules in pomegranate juice.A significant and syne ...