Jump to Main Content
- Yen, Chia‐Hung, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Environmental toxicology 2019 v.34 no.8 pp. 891-901
- DNA damage; NAD ADP-ribosyltransferase; Nepenthes; Oriental traditional medicine; Western blotting; acetylcysteine; antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; cell cycle; cell viability; ethyl acetate; flow cytometry; inhibitory concentration 50; membrane potential; mitochondria; mitochondrial membrane; mouth neoplasms; neoplasm cells; oxidative stress; reactive oxygen species
- ... Nepenthes plants are regarded as a kind of Traditional Chinese Medicine for several diseases but its anticancer activity remain unclear. The subject of this study is to evaluate the antiproliferation effects on oral cancer cells by Nepenthes plants using ethyl acetate extract of Nepenthes adrianii x clipeata (EANA). Cell viability was detected using MTS assay. Its detailed mechanisms including cel ...
- Yen, Chia-Hung, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2017
- Gynura divaricata subsp. formosana; aerial parts; antineoplastic activity; cell growth; cisplatin; cytotoxicity; hepatitis; herbal medicines; immunoblotting; liver; liver neoplasms; luciferase; models; neoplasm cells; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; relapse; stem cells; therapeutics; traditional medicine
- ... Gynura divaricata subsp. formosana is a widely used traditional herbal medicine for treating liver disorders such as hepatitis and liver cancer in Taiwan.This study was aimed to evaluate the anti-cancer and cancer stabilization effect of water extract of the aerial part of G. divaricata (GD extract) both in vitro and in vivo.Cytotoxicity and anti-proliferative effects of GD extract alone and in co ...