Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Guanyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biomaterials science 2019 v.7 no.3 pp. 963-974
- antineoplastic activity; biodegradability; carcinoma; epirubicin; neoplasm cells; polyesters; surgery; toxicity; ureter
- ... Kidney-sparing surgery is the preferred treatment strategy for low-risk upper tract urothelial carcinoma (UTUC). However, after this procedure, prevention of the carcinoma recurrence in the ureter and supporting the ureter with a ureteral stent are necessary. Biodegradable drug-loaded ureteral scaffolds are able to maintain their long-term effective drug concentrations in the lesion sites without ...
- Wang, Guanyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Molecular nutrition & food research 2018 v.62 no.6 pp. e1700844
- Western blotting; antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; byproducts; cell cycle checkpoints; cell movement; cell proliferation; colon; colorectal neoplasms; dietary fiber; fermentation; immunohistochemistry; protein synthesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; short chain fatty acids; sodium butyrate; therapeutics; tissue repair; tissues
- ... SCOPE: Short‐chain fatty acid sodium butyrate (NaB) is the byproduct of bacterial anaerobic fermentation of dietary fiber in the colon, and has been shown to have an antitumor effect on colorectal cancer (CRC). The miR‐200 family is a key regulator of the epithelial‐mesenchymal transition (EMT). We investigate the role of miR‐200s expression on cell migration in NaB‐treated CRC cells. METHODS AND ...