Jump to Main Content
- Roy A, Anita, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology 2019 v.21 pp. 101286
- Cassia fistula; DNA fragmentation; adverse effects; antioxidant activity; apoptosis; cell cycle checkpoints; chromatin; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; drug therapy; ethyl acetate; gene expression regulation; genes; human cell lines; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; interphase; metastasis; mitochondrial membrane; mitosis; neoplasm cells; phytotherapy; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; risk; triterpenoids
- ... Incidence of colon cancer is on a rise in the current decade. Though there are several modern means of medication to tackle the disease they cause several side effects. Hence, as an alternative means to reduce such risks, phytotherapeutics stands as a contemporary focus. Our study explored the anticancer efficacy of three triterpenoids, derived from ethyl acetate extract of Cassia fistula L., agai ...
- Pandey, Anita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Natural product research 2015 v.29 no.11 pp. 1074-1077
- Bergenia; anti-infective properties; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; ethyl acetate; flavonoids; leaf extracts; maceration; medicinal plants; metabolites; methanol; microorganisms; minimum inhibitory concentration; phytopharmaceuticals; solvents
- ... Phenolic and flavonoid contents in leaf extracts of Bergenia ligulata have been analysed for their contribution in antimicrobial and antioxidant activities. The extracts were prepared in three solvents (separately) following maceration and soxhelt methods. The antimicrobial activity was tested using disc diffusion assay against a range of microorganisms along with the determination of minimum inhi ...