Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Xiao-Yong; Sunohara, Yukari; Matsumoto, Hiroshi
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2004 v.78 no.2 pp. 93-102
- lipid peroxidation, etc ; 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid; Acanthospermum hispidum; Avena sativa; Bidens pilosa; Pisum sativum; active oxygen species; aminoethoxyvinylglycine; antioxidants; broadleaf weeds; ethoxyquin; ethylene; ethylene production; fluazifop-P; foliar application; herbicidal properties; leaves; malondialdehyde; mechanism of action; oats; peas; phytotoxicity; plasma membrane; quizalofop; reactive oxygen species; seedlings; sethoxydim; vitamin E; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... In order to clarify the action mechanism of fluazifop-butyl, an aryloxyphenoxypropionate (AOPP) herbicide in bristly starbur (Acanthospermum hispidum DC.), a unique fluazifop-butyl-susceptible broad-leaved weed, ethylene evolution and membrane lipid peroxidation in the plant seedlings were investigated. Foliar application of fluazifop-P-butyl induced ethylene evolution only from bristly starbur, b ...
- Hu, Zhengrong; Liu, Ao; Bi, Aoyue; Amombo, Erick; Gitau, Margaret Mukami; Huang, Xuebing; Chen, Liang; Fu, Jinmin
- Environmental and experimental botany 2017 v.139 pp. 67-78
- lipid peroxidation, etc ; 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid; Cynodon dactylon; antioxidants; cold shock response; cold stress; environmental factors; enzymes; ethylene; leaves; lipids; plant response; protein synthesis; proteins; proteomics; ribosomes; temperature; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Low temperature is considered to be a key environmental factor that limits broad application of bermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon). The phytohormone ethylene has been confirmed to be involved in plant response to cold stress. However, there is limited knowledge concerning the proteomic alterations of ethylene-regulated cold stress response in plant. To explore the possible molecular mechanism, a prot ...