Jump to Main Content
- Yen, Chia‐Hung, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Environmental toxicology 2019 v.34 no.8 pp. 891-901
- DNA damage; NAD ADP-ribosyltransferase; Nepenthes; Oriental traditional medicine; Western blotting; acetylcysteine; antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; cell cycle; cell viability; ethyl acetate; flow cytometry; inhibitory concentration 50; membrane potential; mitochondria; mitochondrial membrane; mouth neoplasms; neoplasm cells; oxidative stress; reactive oxygen species
- ... Nepenthes plants are regarded as a kind of Traditional Chinese Medicine for several diseases but its anticancer activity remain unclear. The subject of this study is to evaluate the antiproliferation effects on oral cancer cells by Nepenthes plants using ethyl acetate extract of Nepenthes adrianii x clipeata (EANA). Cell viability was detected using MTS assay. Its detailed mechanisms including cel ...
- Yen, Chia-Hung, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2014 v.451 pp. 208-214
- Human immunodeficiency virus; Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus; apoptosis; cats; cytopathogenicity; dengue; flow cytometry; fluorescent antibody technique; humans; humoral immunity; interleukin-4; interleukin-6; monoclonal antibodies; nucleocapsid proteins; pathogenesis; peptidyl-dipeptidase A; staining; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; vaccines; viruses
- ... The severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) still carries the potential for reemergence, therefore efforts are being made to create a vaccine as a prophylactic strategy for control and prevention. Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) is a mechanism through which dengue viruses, feline coronaviruses, and HIV viruses take advantage of anti-viral humoral immune responses to infect ho ...
- PubMed Central:
- Yen, Chia-Hung, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2011 v.59 no.5 pp. 1713-1722
- Hepatitis B virus; animal models; apoptosis; cell movement; hepatocytes; immunoblotting; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; neoplasms; oleanolic acid; secretion; toxicity; ursolic acid
- ... This study investigated the potential effects of natural products ursolic acid (UA) and oleanolic acid (OA) against HBx-mediated tumorigenic activities in vitro and in vivo. HBx transactivated Sp-1 and Smad 3/4 in Huh7 and FL83B hepatocytes and induced cell migration of Huh7 and HepG2. HBx also induced MMP-3 secretion in Huh7 and acted against TGF-β-induced apoptosis in Hep3B. UA almost completely ...