Jump to Main Content
- Berge, Elisabet O.; Huun, Johanna; Lillehaug, Johan R.; Lønning, Per E.; Knappskog, Stian
- BBA - General Subjects 2013 v.1830 pp. 2790-2797
- anthracyclines, etc ; apoptosis; beta-galactosidase; binding capacity; breast neoplasms; fluorescent antibody technique; genes; humans; metastasis; mitomycin; mutants; mutation; patients; precipitin tests; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Approximately 4300 different TP53 mutations have been reported in human cancers. TP53 mutations, in particular those affecting the L2/L3 domains, are associated with resistance to anthracycline or mitomycin treatment in breast cancer patients. While many mutations have been characterised functionally, novel TP53 mutations are continuously reported. Here, we characterise 10 p53 protein variants enc ...
- Ciarcia, R.; Pagnini, C.; Fiorito, F.; Pellicane, A.; Montagnaro, S.; Russo, R.; Florio, S.
- Veterinary research communications 2008 v.32 pp. 267-269
- anthracyclines, etc ; dogs; dog diseases; osteosarcoma; retinoic acid; stereochemistry; chemotherapy; telomerase; bone diseases; cell differentiation; drug adjuvants; enzyme activity; apoptosis; viability; cisplatin; cytotoxicity; Show all 16 Subjects
- Spector, Neil L.; Yarden, Yosef; Smith, Bradley; Lyass, Ljuba; Trusk, Patricia; Pry, Karen; Hill, Jason E.; Xia, Wenle; Seger, Rony; Bacus, Sarah S.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2007 v.104 no.25 pp. 10607-10612
- anthracyclines, etc ; AMP-activated protein kinase; apoptosis; beta oxidation; calcium; cardiomyocytes; cardiomyopathy; chelation; cytokines; drug therapy; epidermal growth factor receptors; humans; ischemia; monoclonal antibodies; patients; risk; rodents; stress response; California; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... The human EGF receptor (HER) 2 receptor tyrosine kinase is a survival factor for human cardiomyocytes, and its inhibition may explain the increased incidence of cardiomyopathy associated with the anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody trastuzumab (Genentech, South San Francisco, CA), particularly in patients with prior exposure to cardiotoxic chemotherapies e.g., anthracyclines. Here, we show that GW2974 ( ...
- PubMed Central: