Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yifu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Micron 2018 v.106 pp. 1-6
- algorithms; atomic force microscopy; control methods; image analysis; scanners; vibration
- ... Here, a novel method, real-time scan speed control for raster scan amplitude modulation atomic force microscopes (AM-AFMs), is proposed. In general, the imaging rate is set to a fixed value before the experiment, which is determined by the feedback control calculations on each imaging point. Many efforts have been made to increase the AFM imaging rate, including using the cantilever with high eige ...
- Chen, Yifu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Micron 2017
- atomic force microscopy; image analysis; topography
- ... Proportional-integral-derivative (PID) parameters play a vital role in the imaging process of an atomic force microscope (AFM). Traditional parameter tuning methods require a lot of manpower and it is difficult to set PID parameters in unattended working environments. In this manuscript, an intelligent tuning method of PID parameters based on iterative learning control is proposed to self-adjust P ...