Jump to Main Content
- Zygmunt, Michel S., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- International journal of systematic and evolutionary microbiology 2014 v.64 no.Pt 12 pp. 4120-4128
- Brucella; Papio; antiserum; bacteria; bacteriophages; carbon dioxide; dyes; enzyme activity; genes; loci; multilocus sequence typing; nucleotide sequences; phenotype; progeny; ribosomal RNA; taxonomy; urease
- ... Two Gram-negative, non-motile, non-spore-forming coccoid bacteria (strains F8/08-60 ᵀ and F8/08-61) isolated from clinical specimens obtained from baboons (Papio spp.) that had delivered stillborn offspring were subjected to a polyphasic taxonomic study. On the basis of 16S rRNA gene sequence similarities, both strains, which possessed identical sequences, were assigned to the genus Brucella . Thi ...
- PubMed Central:
- Zygmunt, Michel S., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- FEMS microbiology letters 1990 v.70 no.3 pp. 263-268
- Brucella melitensis; antigens; bacteria; goats; immune response; immunoblotting; isoelectric focusing; pH; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; proteins; silver
- ... Analysis of the immune response towards the facultative intracellular bacterium, Brucella melitensis, was studied by immunoblotting after either isoelectric focusing (IEF) or sodium dodecyl sulfateâpolyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDSâPAGE). A cytoplasmic extract (CPE) of Brucella melitensis was used as antigen to analyse the response in 17 sera from naturally infected goats. CPE analysed b ...