Jump to Main Content
- Nakayasu, Chihaya, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2011 v.31 no.4 pp. 524-532
- Edwardsiella tarda; Paralichthys olivaceus; Viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus; bacterial infections; cDNA libraries; chemokines; clones; complementary DNA; flounder; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; interferons; leukocytes; messenger RNA; microarray technology; pathogens; response elements; suppression subtractive hybridization; transcription (genetics)
- ... Transcriptional changes in the peripheral blood leucocytes (PBL) of Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus challenged by Edwardsiella tarda and viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus (VHSV) were investigated using suppression subtractive hybridization (SSH) coupled with cDNA microarray analysis. First, we constructed an SSH cDNA library using mRNA samples isolated from PBL of P. olivaceus that had b ...
- Nakayasu, Chihaya, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2013 v.153 no.1-2 pp. 83-90
- Carassius auratus; Carassius carassius; Edwardsiella tarda; antibacterial properties; antibodies; bacteria; bacterial infections; cell-mediated immunity; cytotoxic T-lymphocytes; cytotoxicity; fish; humoral immunity; immune response; kidneys; mammals; pathogens; spleen
- ... Edwardsiella tarda is an intracellular pathogen that causes edwardsiellosis in fish. Although cell-mediated immunity and innate immunity play a major role in protection against intracellular bacterial infection in mammals, their importance in protecting fish against E. tarda infection remain unclear. In this study, we examined cell-mediated and humoral immune responses in ginbuna crucian carp (Car ...