Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Yingchao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Land use policy 2019 v.81 pp. 483-492
- basins; children; disasters; ecosystems; employment opportunities; environmental protection; income; information sources; land use; landscapes; mass movement; models; mountains; social benefit; socioeconomic development; soil; sustainable development; vegetation; villages; wastelands; China
- ... Debris flow waste-shoal land (DFWSL) is a significant and potential land resource that is largely ignored in ecologically fragile mountainous areas. Yeyatang Basin, in Yunnan Province, China, is a typical mountainous debris flow area with a large amount of DFWSL. In order to achieve efficient use of DFWSL in this area, we built a demonstration plot and implemented a landscape ecological use patter ...
- Fang, Yingchao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2018 v.77 no.17 pp. 599
- basins; mass movement; runoff
- ... In the original publication, the reference “Gregoretti C, Fontana GD (2008) The triggering of debris flow due to channel-bed failure in some alpine headwater basins of the Dolomites: analyses of critical runoff. Hydrol Process 22(13):2248–2263” is published wrong. ...