Jump to Main Content
- Baoyu Liu; Fei Chen; Liming Zheng; Jinghui Ge; Hongxia Xi; Yu Qian
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.35 pp. 15075-15084
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorption; aluminum silicates; benzaldehyde; butanol; catalytic activity; condensation reactions; crystal structure; density functional theory; mass transfer; nitrogen; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; porous media; potassium bromide; pyridines; scanning electron microscopy; surfactants; texture; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy; zeolites
- ... Hierarchical zeolites have emerged as an important class of materials for applications in adsorption, separation and catalysis. Herein, hierarchical zeolite Y was hydrothermally synthesized using an organosilane surfactant, which was added into the conventional synthesis composition for crystalline microporous aluminosilicates as mesopore-generating agent. X-Ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier-transfor ...
- Yicheng Zhang; Kake Zhu; Xuezhi Duan; Xinggui Zhou; Weikang Yuan
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2014 v.2 no.43 pp. 18666-18676
- benzaldehyde; butanol; catalytic activity; composite polymers; condensation reactions; cyclohexanones; methanol; nanocrystallites; polyamines; quaternary ammonium compounds; zeolites
- ... The epichlorohydrin-N,N-dimethyl-1,3-diaminopropane copolymer (PCA) has been introduced for the first time as a meso-template to successfully synthesize a hierarchical ZSM-5 zeolite (PCA-ZSM-5) with mesopores of 7–50 nm in diameter by using small-sized nanoblocks. However, when its structural analogue epichlorohydrin–dimethylamine polyamine (PCS) is used, the obtained ZSM-5 zeolite (PCS-ZSM-5) has ...