Jump to Main Content
- Miklós Takó; Alexandra Kotogán; Judit Krisch; Csaba Vágvölgyi; Keshab C. Mondal; Tamás Papp
- Acta biologica Hungarica 2015 v.66 no.3 pp. 348-360
- Gilbertella persicaria; Mucor; Rhizomucor miehei; Rhizopus; agricultural wastes; beta-glucosidase; carboxylic ester hydrolases; cellulose 1,4-beta-cellobiosidase; corn; corn stover; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; fungi; leaves; proteinases; proteolysis; solid state culture; solid state fermentation; wheat bran
- ... Cellulolytic, lipolytic and proteolytic enzyme production of zygomycetes Mucor corticolus, Rhizomucor miehei, Gilbertella persicaria and Rhizopus niveus were investigated using agro-industrial wastes as substrates. Solid-state cultures were carried out on untreated corn residues (stalk and leaf) as single substrate (SSF1) or corn residues and wheat bran in mixed fermentation (SSF2). Rapid producti ...
- Takó, Miklós; Tóth, Adél; Nagy, László G.; Krisch, Judit; Vágvölgyi, Csaba; Papp, Tamás
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2010 v.97 no.1 pp. 1-10
- Mucor; proteins; Rhizomucor miehei; plasmids; amino acids; active sites; introns; sequence homology; beta-glucosidase; fungi
- ... In this study, a β-glucosidase coding gene (bgl) of the zygomycete fungus Rhizomucor miehei has been cloned and characterized. The gene comprises a total of 2,826 bp including the coding sequence of a 717 amino acids length putative protein and 10 introns dispersed in the whole coding region. The putative N-and C-terminal catalytic domains (aa 68 to aa 274 and aa 358-601, respectively) were identi ...