Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: miran?
- Molina-Miras, A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.282 pp. 370-377
- Amphidinium; bioactive properties; biobased products; biomass; bioprocessing; carotenoids; fatty acid composition; microalgae; polyunsaturated fatty acids; secondary metabolites
- ... Sustainable dinoflagellate microalgae-based bioprocess designed to produce secondary metabolites (SMs) with interesting bioactivities are attracting increasing attention. However, dinoflagellates also produce other valuable bioproducts (e.g polyunsaturated fatty acids, carotenoids, etc.) that could be recovered and should therefore be taken into account in the bioprocess. In this study, biomass of ...
- Molina-Miras, A., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Algal research 2018 v.31 pp. 87-98
- Amphidinium; air flow; bioactive properties; biomass; bioprocessing; culture media; feeding methods; functional diversity; hydrodynamics; metabolites; microalgae; phosphates; phosphorus; photobioreactors; polyketides; purification methods; stereochemistry
- ... Marine dinoflagellate microalgae belonging to the genus Amphidinium are a key source of an interesting group of polyketide metabolites with potent bioactivities, wide-ranging functional diversity and stereochemical complexity, but low natural availabilities. The feasibility of a microalgae dinoflagellate-based sustainable bioprocess for producing amphidinols (APDNs) by photoautotrophic culture of ...