Jump to Main Content
- Feldberg, Liron, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.17 pp. 10231-10238
- Lemna; biochemical pathways; constitutional isomers; fruits; image analysis; ions; isotope labeling; mass spectrometry; metabolites; tomatoes
- ... Regardless of major advances in mass spectrometry imaging (MSI), there are three intrinsic limitations associated with MSI, including intricate molecular identification, low molecular coverage, and incapability to obtain “true” spatial distribution due to isobaric and particularly isomeric ions interference. We developed a novel approach that integrates in vivo dual isotope labeling of precursor m ...
- Feldberg, Liron, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Plant physiology 2008 v.147 no.2 pp. 823-851
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Solanum lycopersicum; biochemical pathways; biosynthesis; cell differentiation; cell walls; cutin; detectors; exocarp; flavonoids; fruiting; gene expression; glycoalkaloids; ionization; lipids; metabolites; metabolomics; plant organs; plant protection; plants; reporter genes; spectrometers; spectroscopy; tomatoes; transcriptome; ultra-performance liquid chromatography
- ... The cuticle, covering the surface of all primary plant organs, plays important roles in plant development and protection against the biotic and abiotic environment. In contrast to vegetative organs, very little molecular information has been obtained regarding the surfaces of reproductive organs such as fleshy fruit. To broaden our knowledge related to fruit surface, comparative transcriptome and ...
- PubMed Central: