Jump to Main Content
- Matouke, Moise M; Elewa, Dorcas T; Abdullahi, Karimatu
- Aquatic toxicology 2018 v.198 pp. 40-48
- Chlorella; absorbance; agricultural industry; analysis of variance; antioxidants; bioaccumulation; biodiversity; chlorophyll; freshwater; freshwater ecosystems; glutathione transferase; lipid peroxidation; malondialdehyde; manufacturing; microalgae; nanoparticles; peroxidase; phosphorus; specific growth rate; superoxide dismutase; titanium; titanium dioxide
- ... The wide application of titanium dioxide nanoparticles and phosphorus in the manufacturing of many industrial products mainly used in agricultural sector has resulted in the release of considerable amounts of these compounds into freshwater aquatic ecosystem. These compounds may cause some unexpected effects to aquatic organisms. This study assessed the binary effects of Titanium nanoparticles (nT ...
- Tokatli, C.
- Acta alimentaria 2018 v.47 no.4 pp. 470-478
- analysis of variance; bioaccumulation; biodiversity; cluster analysis; fish; lakes; lentic systems; river deltas; tissues; toxicity; wetlands; Turkey (country)
- ... Meriç River Delta is located in the Thrace Region of Turkey, and it is one of the most important wetlands worldwide. Gala and Sığırcı Lakes, which are known as significant lakes in Turkey in terms of especial biodiversity, are located in the Meriç River Delta and they are the main lentic factors of the system. The aim of this study was to evaluate the essential and toxic element bioaccumulation le ...