Jump to Main Content
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.152 pp. 364-368
- anaerobic digestion; biogas; biohydrogen; energy; ethanol; factor analysis; fermentation; fluorescence; food waste; fuel production; methane production; sustainable development; volatile fatty acids
- ... The effect of short-term hydrothermal pretreatment (SHP) before conducting two different anaerobic digestion (AD) processes on the enhancement of biogasification from food waste (FW) was evaluated. Results suggested that the highest biohydrogen and methane production rates were 13.33 mL/h and 15.81 mL/h, respectively, in the two-stage AD process with SHP (SHP-T). The regularity of ethanol and vola ...
- Li, Mingxiao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2014 v.88 pp. 1219-1227
- biogas; biohydrogen; dissolved organic matter; effluents; fermentation; fluorescence; food processing wastes; fruits; fuel production; metabolites; methane; methane production; methanogens; models; vegetables
- ... Fruit–vegetable waste was subjected to three different pre-treatments to enrich the two-stage biofuel production potential. The fluorescence excitation–emission matrix (EEM) spectra coupled with parallel factor (PARAFAC) analysis and fluorescence regional integration analysis were utilised to investigate dissolved organic matter degradation during two-stage fermentation process. The results showed ...