Jump to Main Content
- Van Couwenberghe, Rosalinde, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Forest ecology and management 2011 v.262 no.8 pp. 1483-1490
- Anemone nemorosa; Deschampsia flexuosa; Festuca; Hedera helix; Lamium galeobdolon; Lonicera periclymenum; Molinia caerulea; Oxalis acetosella; Pteridium aquilinum; Rubus idaeus; Rubus plicatus; Vaccinium myrtillus; biogeography; botanical composition; canopy; forest regeneration; forests; nutrient requirements; regression analysis; soil nutrients; soil pH; soil quality; soil resources; stand structure
- ... In order to better understand the structure and composition of forest plant communities, we aimed to predict the abundance of understory herbaceous species locally at the stand level and according to different environments. For this, we seeked to model species distributions of abundance at a regional scale in relationship with the local stand structure (canopy openness) and regional soil resources ...
- Van Couwenberghe, Rosalinde, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Ecography 2013 v.36 no.6 pp. 665-674
- biogeography; biologists; cans; ecologists; forests; habitats; models; planting; soil pH; temperature; water balance
- ... In recent years, there has been increasing interest in modelling of species abundance data in addition to presence data. In this study, we assessed the similarities and differences between presence‐absence distributions and abundance distributions along similar environmental gradients, derived, respectively, from presence‐absence and abundance data. Moreover, we examined the possibility of using p ...