Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Fuquan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2012 v.39 no.5 pp. 5095-5104
- Western blotting; amyloid; apolipoprotein C-III; biomarkers; blood serum; gene expression regulation; inflammation; kidney neoplasms; patients; protein synthesis; proteomics
- ... Wilms tumor is the most common pediatric tumor of the kidney. Previous studies have identified several serum biomarkers for Wilms tumor; however, they lack sufficient specificity and may not adequately distinguish Wilms tumor from confounding conditions. To date, no specific protein biomarker has been confirmed for this pediatric tumor. To identify novel serum biomarkers for Wilms tumor, we used p ...
- Yang, Fuquan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2012 v.889-890 pp. 3-9
- Western blotting; acetonitrile; amyloid; animal ovaries; biomarkers; blood proteins; blood serum; breast neoplasms; desorption; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; ionization; lung neoplasms; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; ovarian neoplasms; patients; screening
- ... Surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization time of flight mass spectrometry (SELDI-TOF-MS) is a powerful tool for screening potential biomarkers of various pathological conditions. However, low resolution and mass accuracy of SELDI-TOF-MS remain a major obstacle for determination of biological identities of potential protein biomarkers. We report here a refined workflow that combines ZipTip desa ...