Jump to Main Content
- Lou, Jiatao, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.142 pp. 111523
- RNA; biomarkers; biopsy; biosensors; blood; detection limit; early diagnosis; genes; lung neoplasms; lungs; patients; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; t-test
- ... Emerging evidence indicates that extracellular vesicle (EV) long non-coding ribonucleic acids (lncRNAs) in lung cancer may be clinically useful biomarkers for early diagnosis using liquid biopsy. However, the extremely low quantities of EV-lncRNAs in peripheral blood are a major challenge for multi-target detection. In this study, we developed a new multi-colour fluorescence digital PCR EV-lncRNA ...
- Lou, Jiatao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2017
- adenocarcinoma; biomarkers; blood serum; carcinogenesis; glycosylation; lungs; mannose; patients; prediction; proteins
- ... N-glycan profiling is a powerful approach for analyzing the functional relationship between N-glycosylation and cancer. Current methods rely on either serum or fresh tissue samples; however, N-glycan patterns may differ between serum and tissue, as the proteins of serum originate from a variety of tissues. Furthermore, fresh tissue samples are difficult to ship and store. Here, we used a profiling ...