Jump to Main Content
- Ji, Jiadong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioinformatics 2017 v.33 no.19 pp. 3080-3087
- bioinformatics; biomarkers; breast neoplasms; carcinoma; computer software; data collection; genes; models; pathogenesis; patients; probability distribution
- ... A complex disease is usually driven by a number of genes interwoven into networks, rather than a single gene product. Network comparison or differential network analysis has become an important means of revealing the underlying mechanism of pathogenesis and identifying clinical biomarkers for disease classification. Most studies, however, are limited to network correlations that mainly capture the ...
- Ji, Jiadong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- BMC genetics 2016 v.17 no.1 pp. 51
- DNA methylation; biomarkers; gene expression; linkage disequilibrium; metabolites; odds ratio; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... BACKGROUND: We propose a novel Markov Blanket-based repeated-fishing strategy (MBRFS) in attempt to increase the power of existing Markov Blanket method (DASSO-MB) and maintain its advantages in omic data analysis. RESULTS: Both simulation and real data analysis were conducted to assess its performances by comparing with other methods including χ ² test with Bonferroni and B-H adjustment, least ab ...
- PubMed Central: