Jump to Main Content
- Si, Hongyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis 2016 v.120 pp. 371-378
- X-ray diffraction; absorption; active sites; adsorption; alkalinity; biomass; calcium; calcium oxide; carbon dioxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; catalytic cracking; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; gasification; hydrogen; iron; magnetite; particle size; phenolic compounds; pyrolysis; scanning electron microscopy; synthesis gas
- ... A series of bi-functional Fe/CaxO catalysts with different Ca/Fe molar ratios (2/1, 3/1, 4/1, 5/1) were prepared from tailored single-source CaxFe-LDHs precursors and applied to the thermo-chemical catalytic conversion of biomass. The results of catalyst characterization using XRD, SEM and CO2-TPD techniques indicate that the Fe load has a significantly influence on the composition, particle size, ...
- Si, Hongyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2014 v.156 pp. 78-83
- adverse effects; biomass; calcium; calcium oxide; carbon dioxide; chromatography; electricity; fluidized beds; fuel production; fuels; heat; mass spectrometry; pyrolysis; sawdust
- ... The removal of CO2 and tar in fuel gas produced by biomass thermal conversion has aroused more attention due to their adverse effects on the subsequent fuel gas application. High quality fuel gas production from sawdust pyrolysis with CaO was studied in this paper. The results of pyrolysis–gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (Py–GC/MS) experiments indicate that the mass ratio of CaO to sawdust (C ...