Jump to Main Content
- Si, Hongyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis 2019 v.137 pp. 29-36
- X-ray diffraction; acidity; active sites; aluminum; aromatic compounds; biomass; carbon monoxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; differential thermal analysis; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrogen; hydrogen production; iron; oxidation; pyrolysis; sawdust; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; texture; thermogravimetry
- ... In the present study, we studied the hydrogen-rich gas production from catalytic pyrolysis of sawdust using various Fe-based catalysts derived from layered double hydroxide (LDH) precursor in a two-stage fixed-bed reactor. Specifically, we investigated the effect of support characteristics (Fe–Mg, Fe–Ca and Fe–Al) on the physicochemical properties and catalytic performances in relation to hydrogen ...
- Si, Hongyu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis 2016 v.120 pp. 371-378
- X-ray diffraction; absorption; active sites; adsorption; alkalinity; biomass; calcium; calcium oxide; carbon dioxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; catalytic cracking; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; gasification; hydrogen; iron; magnetite; particle size; phenolic compounds; pyrolysis; scanning electron microscopy; synthesis gas
- ... A series of bi-functional Fe/CaxO catalysts with different Ca/Fe molar ratios (2/1, 3/1, 4/1, 5/1) were prepared from tailored single-source CaxFe-LDHs precursors and applied to the thermo-chemical catalytic conversion of biomass. The results of catalyst characterization using XRD, SEM and CO2-TPD techniques indicate that the Fe load has a significantly influence on the composition, particle size, ...