Jump to Main Content
- Si, Hongyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis 2019 v.137 pp. 29-36
- X-ray diffraction; acidity; active sites; aluminum; aromatic compounds; biomass; carbon monoxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; differential thermal analysis; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrogen; hydrogen production; iron; oxidation; pyrolysis; sawdust; scanning electron microscopy; surface area; texture; thermogravimetry
- ... In the present study, we studied the hydrogen-rich gas production from catalytic pyrolysis of sawdust using various Fe-based catalysts derived from layered double hydroxide (LDH) precursor in a two-stage fixed-bed reactor. Specifically, we investigated the effect of support characteristics (Fe–Mg, Fe–Ca and Fe–Al) on the physicochemical properties and catalytic performances in relation to hydrogen ...
- Si, Hongyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2014 v.156 pp. 78-83
- adverse effects; biomass; calcium; calcium oxide; carbon dioxide; chromatography; electricity; fluidized beds; fuel production; fuels; heat; mass spectrometry; pyrolysis; sawdust
- ... The removal of CO2 and tar in fuel gas produced by biomass thermal conversion has aroused more attention due to their adverse effects on the subsequent fuel gas application. High quality fuel gas production from sawdust pyrolysis with CaO was studied in this paper. The results of pyrolysis–gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (Py–GC/MS) experiments indicate that the mass ratio of CaO to sawdust (C ...