Jump to Main Content
- Walker, M. C.; Platt, S. R.; Graham, J. P.; Clemmons, R. M.
- journal of small animal practice 1999 v.40 no.11 pp. 525-528
- biopsy, etc ; Staphylococcus intermedius; antibiotics; bile acids; blood; dogs; low protein diet; urea nitrogen; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Vertebral physitis with bone sequestration and a portosystemic shunt were diagnosed in an 18‐month‐old female Pekingese dog. The latter was determined by the presence of low blood urea nitrogen, elevated serum bile acids, microhepatica and an increased portosystemic shunt fraction. It was managed with a home‐cooked low protein diet. Vertebral physitis and bone sequestration was diagnosed by the pr ...
- Williams, J.; Niles, J.
- In practice 1999 v.21 no.10 pp. 558-575
- biopsy, etc ; bacteria; dogs; hyperplasia; metaplasia; animal injuries; radiography; ultrasonography; castration; progestational hormones; inhibitors; testosterone; abscess; Staphylococcus; Streptococcus; Enterobacteriaceae; prostatitis; clinical examination; Show all 18 Subjects
- Mauldin, E.A.; Deehr, A.J.; Hertzke, D.; Dubielzig, R.R.
- Veterinary ophthalmology 2000 v.3 no.1 pp. 11-16
- biopsy, etc ; pathological processes and conditions; dogs; neoplasms; eyes; eye diseases; vision; neurons; disease course; metastasis; histopathology; cell membranes; Show all 12 Subjects