Jump to Main Content
- Libik-Konieczny, Marta, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2019 v.139 pp. 215-228
- abscisic acid; antioxidants; biosynthesis; brassinosteroids; cold; compressibility; cultivars; frost injury; frost resistance; genes; models; progesterone; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase activase; winter; winter wheat
- ... The purpose of experiments was to describe the alterations of content of steroid regulators (brassinosteroids, progesterone) during cold hardening of winter wheat. Further we studied physiological and biochemical changes induced by these steroids in cold hardened winter wheat together with estimation of plant frost tolerance. The endogenous brassinosteroid content was elevated in winter wheat duri ...
- Libik-Konieczny, Marta, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of plant physiology 2015 v.181 pp. 9-13
- Pseudomonas syringae pv. lachrymans; biosynthesis; cucumbers; cysteine; cysteine synthase; leaf spot; pathogens; salicylic acid; serine O-acetyltransferase; tissues
- ... Arbutin induced suppression of angular leaf spot disease in cucumber resulting from lower populations of Pseudomonas syringae pv lachrymans in the infected tissues. This study provides insight into mechanisms that may potentially account for this effect. In the absence of the pathogen, exogenous arbutin-induced expression of PR1, the marker of salicylic acid signaling, increased the content of sal ...