Jump to Main Content
- Falavigna, Claudia, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Molecular plant pathology 2018 v.19 no.9 pp. 2162-2176
- Fusarium verticillioides; biosynthesis; corn; enzymes; fumonisins; fungal diseases of plants; genes; jasmonic acid; mutants; oxylipins; plant pathogenic fungi; seeds; virulence
- ... Oxylipins are a newly emerging group of signals that serve defence roles or promote virulence. To identify specific host and fungal genes and oxylipins governing the interactions between maize and Fusarium verticillioides, maize wild‐type and lipoxygenase3 (lox3) mutant were inoculated with either F. verticillioides wild‐type or linoleate‐diol‐synthase 1‐deleted mutant (ΔFvlds1D). The results show ...
- PubMed Central:
- Chorus Open Access:
- Falavigna, Claudia, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of food microbiology 2013 v.166 no.1 pp. 21-27
- corn meal; biosynthesis; chemotypes; corn starch; corn ears; Fusarium fujikuroi; corn; amylopectin; nutrition; pH; fumonisins
- ... Fusarium verticillioides and F. proliferatum can infect maize ears and produce fumonisins.The fumonisin B (FB) series is the most prolifically produced, followed by fumonisin C (FC), A (FA) and P (FP); moreover hidden forms of fumonisins have been detected in maize and derivatives. There is a lack of information about which maize component may affect fumonisin pattern production. Therefore, in thi ...