Jump to Main Content
- Hücherig, Stephanie, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2013 v.113 no.3 pp. 375-385
- RNA interference; messenger RNA; biosynthesis; enzymes; roots; genes; rosmarinic acid; Agrobacterium; Plectranthus scutellarioides
- ... Hydroxyphenylpyruvate reductase (HPPR) and rosmarinic acid synthase (RAS) have been described as enzymes involved in rosmarinic acid (RA) biosynthesis. In this study, elucidating the role of HPPR and RAS in the formation of RA was pursued. For this purpose, hairy root lines of Coleus blumei carrying HPPR or RAS RNAi suppression and overexpression constructs were established using Agrobacterium rhi ...
- Hücherig, Stephanie, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Plant physiology 2013 v.163 no.1 pp. 43-60
- anthocyanins; biosynthesis; fruits; genes; lignin; metabolites; peroxidase; polyphenols; quantitative genetics; strawberries
- ... Metabolite profiling and quantitative genetics analyses uncover a strawberry peroxidase gene as an important factor controlling the flux to soluble (flavonoids) and insoluble (lignin) polyphenols in fruits . ...
- PubMed Central: