Jump to Main Content
- Kovalovszki, Adam, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.276 pp. 361-368
- Laminaria digitata; anaerobic digestion; biotransformation; cattle manure; computer software; feedstocks; macroalgae; methane; models
- ... This work investigated the thermophilic (55 °C) co-digestion performance both in batch and continuous mode operation. The biochemical methane potentials of L. digitata and cattle manure were 308 ± 24 and 203 ± 33 mL CH4/g VS, respectively. The optimum co-digestion feedstock ratio was found to be 80% macroalgae: 20% manure on a volatile solids basis, which produced 290 ± 19 mL CH4/g VS under long-t ...
- Kovalovszki, Adam, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2017 v.235 pp. 157-166
- anaerobic digestion; biotransformation; simulation models; wastewater
- ... Detailed simulation of anaerobic digestion (AD) requires complex mathematical models and the optimization of numerous model parameters. By performing a systematic methodology and identifying parameters with the highest impact on process variables in a well-established AD model, its applicability was extended to various co-digestion scenarios. More specifically, the application of the step-by-step ...