Jump to Main Content
- Bou, Shorgan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2018 v.54 no.7 pp. 496-504
- DNA methylation; blastocyst; cell proliferation; cytotoxicity; embryogenesis; gene activation; gene expression; histones; in vitro studies; mammals
- ... SCNT technology has been successfully used to clone a variety of mammals, but the cloning efficiency is very low. This low efficiency is likely due to the incomplete reprogramming of SCNT embryos. Histone modification and DNA methylation may participate in these events. Thus, it would be interesting to attempt to improve the efficiency of SCNT by using a HDACi VPA. In order to guarantee the effect ...
- Bou, Shorgan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2009 v.114 no.1-3 pp. 99-108
- insulin-like growth factor I; messenger RNA; protein synthesis; cattle; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; biochemical pathways; blastocyst; cell proliferation; gene expression; physiological response; insulin-like growth factor II; receptors; embryogenesis; insulin-like growth factor binding proteins; oocytes; in vitro studies
- ... The objectives of this study were to assess the mRNA expression and protein location of IGF receptors and its ligands in bovine oocytes and different stages of preimplantation embryos, and then evaluate the effect of different concentrations of IGF-II when added to either the maturation or culture medium on in vitro embryo development. For the assessment of mRNA expression by RT-PCR three replicat ...