Jump to Main Content
- Ishii, Yoshimi, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Probiotics and antimicrobial proteins 2019 v.11 no.1 pp. 295-298
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus; blood; cell transplantation; diarrhea; drug therapy; hosts; ingestion; leukemia; males; pathogens; patients; polymerase chain reaction; probiotics; remission; septic shock; stem cells; virulence; yogurt
- ... Probiotic-rich foods are consumed without much restriction. We report here, a case of septic shock caused by yogurt derived Lactobacillus species in a 54-year-old male patient with acute promyelocytic leukemia, in second complete remission, and who was an autologous stem cell transplantation recipient. He received high dose chemotherapy and autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation. He ...
- Tsuda, Yoshimi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Virology journal 2017 v.14 no.1 pp. 13
- genome; blood; body weight changes; adults; clones; amino acids; viruses; patients; pathogenesis; glycoproteins; females; sequence analysis; fur; serotypes; mice; pathogenicity; neutralizing antibodies; kidneys; Hantaan orthohantavirus; inoculum; intravenous injection; hemorrhage; viral proteins; animal models; RNA; fever
- ... BACKGROUND: Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) caused by hantavirus infection is characterized by fever, renal dysfunction and hemorrhage. An animal model mimicking symptoms of HFRS remains to be established. In this study, we evaluated the pathogenicity of an HFRS patient-derived Hantaan virus (HTNV) in adult mice. METHODS: Five clones of HTNV strain KHF 83-61 BL (KHFV) that was derived ...
- PubMed Central: