Jump to Main Content
- Menchetti, Laura, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2018 v.53 no.6 pp. 1517-1522
- blood flow; ewes; fetus; parturition; pregnancy; ultrasonography; umbilical arteries; umbilical cord
- ... Throughout gestation, changes in foetal umbilical cord Doppler parameters in ewes were detected. Doppler ultrasonography of the umbilical artery was performed weekly starting at 18 weeks before parturition until birth. In the foetal umbilical artery (UA), systolic peak velocity (SPV), end diastolic velocity (EDV), increased (p for within‐subjects effect <0.001) while pulsatility index (PI) resista ...
- Menchetti, Laura, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Theriogenology 2015 v.84 no.8 pp. 1423-1430
- adenocarcinoma; arterioles; biopsy; blood flow; blood volume; clinical examination; dog diseases; dogs; hyperplasia; lymphoma; males; prostate gland; prostatitis; quantitative analysis; ultrasonography
- ... The work was carried out on a total of 26 male dogs that on the basis of clinical examination, prostate ultrasound and prostate biopsy, were divided prospectively into four groups: (1) normal dogs (control group; n = 8); (2) dogs with benign prostatic hyperplasia (group BPH; n = 8); (3) dogs suffering from prostatitis (group prostatitis; n = 4); (4) dogs with prostatic tumors (group tumors; n = 6) ...