Jump to Main Content
- Ehrle, Anna, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of equine veterinary science 2019 v.75 pp. 30-34
- antagonists; blood sampling; blood serum; glass; horses; humans; insulin-like growth factor I; interleukin-1beta; osteoarthritis
- ... Autologous conditioned serum (ACS) is commonly used for the treatment of human and equine osteoarthritis (OA). The objective of this study was to investigate the influence of incubation time and incubation tube on concentrations of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1ra), interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β), and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) in ACS of horses with and without OA. Blood samples of ...
- Ehrle, Anna, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of equine veterinary science 2015 v.35 no.10 pp. 815-822
- antagonists; antibodies; biomarkers; blood serum; collagen; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; horses; inflammation; interleukin-1; lameness; myeloperoxidase; orthopedics; osteoarthritis; radiography; synovial fluid
- ... The objective of this study was to investigate the concentrations of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1Ra) and interleukin-1ß (IL-1ß) in synovial fluid (SF) and serum (SE) of horses with different grades of osteoarthritis (OA) and septic arthritis. Based on SF analysis, radiographic, and arthroscopic scores, 40 horses were classified into three groups as follows: mild OA, advanced OA, and sep ...